Testing uploading attachment

Let us know how we are doing -
Dave

Testing uploading attachment

Post by Dave »

File attached. It is on our trip to Nanaimo, where they get no snow! Just testing. It will be more topic appropriate next time.

David.
Attachments
Nanaimo snow.jpg
Nanaimo snow.jpg (17.96 KiB) Viewed 1932 times
foxcole
Volunteer

Re: Testing uploading attachment

Post by foxcole »

Worked like a charm. :)

Great picture! I didn't realize it never snows in Nanaimo. Learn something every day... I hope the rest of your trip was better. Do you do business there or was it for pleasure? I rather hope for the former, since the latter might have been a little, er, dampened by the snow. :mrgreen:

Just for future reference, there is a General Discussion forum where you can post anything you want, no worries. I'll bet this thread is moved there at some point.
Cheers!
---Fox

OOo 3.2.0 Portable, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Dave

Post by Dave »

I'll end the thread here: Sometimes, very rarely snows. This was the worst storm in 49 years. We shovelled while neighbours watched. That shot was Sunday. Monday it was +13C, rain, and all gone.

We also took a holiday in Phoenix, Arizona in '99. That year a golf game was stopped for snow, and it rained solid and cold all week. When we take a holiday, take yours somewhere else.

Future images will be to assist. P.S. I'm the "David" in the other forum, and have been assisting for a while now best I could.

David.

</end>
foxcole
Volunteer

Post by foxcole »

Dave wrote:P.S. I'm the "David" in the other forum, and have been assisting for a while now best I could.
:oops:
Oh, sorry. I actually did wonder about that.
Cheers!
---Fox

OOo 3.2.0 Portable, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit