Don't remember my forum username thus can't reset password

Let us know how we are doing -
handlotionwhatever

Don't remember my forum username thus can't reset password

Post by handlotionwhatever »

Cant get my password reset because I do not remember my username. I tried making a new account with an email that I regularly use that is supposedly already registered but I need a username too to get the password reset thing and there are no help or moderators to message without being logged in. That is something you need to fix because now I have to bother with a second email that I do not check at all.
OpenOffice 4.1.5 on Windows 8
RusselB

Re: Can't log in to my original account because I don't reme

Post by RusselB »

You can send an e-mail to aoo.forum.en@gmail.com requesting username and/or password reset assistance.
OpenOffice 4.1.7, LibreOffice 7.0.1.2 on Windows 7 Pro, Ultimate & Windows 10 Home (2004)
If you believe your problem has been resolved, please go to your first post in this topic, click the Edit button and add [Solved] to the beginning of the Subject line.
robleyd

Post by robleyd »

Or you can PM me or another moderator with the original email address that you used for the forgotten account.
Cheers
David
OS - Slackware 15 64 bit
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.15
LibreOffice 24.2.1.2; SlackBuild for 24.2.1 by Eric Hameleers
Hagar Delest

Post by Hagar Delest »

The contact address is given in the register form (confirmation area), but the hyperlink Board Administrator is not underlined, thus hardly visible. It is also in a post linked in the survival guide about the account management: What do I do if I can't successfully register on the Forum?
LibreOffice 7.6.2.1 on Xubuntu 23.10 and 7.6.4.1 portable on Windows 10