[Solved] Acknowledging my question was answered

Let us know how we are doing -
wdc202

[Solved] Acknowledging my question was answered

Post by wdc202 »

A procedural question.

I submit most/all of my questions to OpenOffice Forum via the BEGINNER option but I find that my post is NOT listed under BEGINNER and, although I can see responses, and I don't know how to get the spot where my post IS shown so that I can show my problem has been SOLVED. Would someone please explain where my post eventually sits? And, once again, how to indicate it has been Solved? ...wdc
Last edited by MrProgrammer on Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Tagged ✓ [Solved]
OpenOffice 3.1 on Windows10
robleyd

Re: Acknowledging my question was answered

Post by robleyd »

The Beginners forum is a catchall place for those new to the forum to post, until they become familiar with the structure of the forum and post in the appropriate forum. Your posts will be moved by a moderator to the most appropriate forum if you post in Beginners.

You are of course welcome to post in the relevant areas where possible.

You can view all your posts in descending order of time by clicking on the View your posts link at the top of each page, as shown in the image below.
Click image to see a larger version
Click image to see a larger version
To indicate your problem has been solved, please go to your first post in the topic, use the Edit button to the right of the subject line and add [Solved] to the start of the subject field. Select the green checkmark icon at the same time.
Cheers
David
OS - Slackware 15 64 bit
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.15
LibreOffice 24.2.1.2; SlackBuild for 24.2.1 by Eric Hameleers
John_Ha
Volunteer

Post by John_Ha »

The link in any email you receive will find the moved post when clicked.
LO 6.4.4.2, Windows 10 Home 64 bit

See the Writer Guide, the Writer FAQ, the Writer Tutorials and Writer for students.

Remember: Always save your Writer files as .odt files. - see here for the many reasons why.
RoryOF

Post by RoryOF »

On the top blue bar of the Forum, about one quarter way from the left on the bottom edge, is a clickable link "view your posts", which will list your posts from latest to oldest. Clicking on any one such link will take you to that thread.
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.15 on Xubuntu 22.04.4 LTS
Hagar Delest

Re: [Solved] Acknowledging my question was answered

Post by Hagar Delest »

wdc202 wrote:And, once again, how to indicate it has been Solved? ...wdc
See your own topic about that, where the link has been provided: [Solved] Acknowledging my question was answered.

Please post directly in the relevant section of the forum, that will spare moderators the hassle moving your post in the correct section and you the hassle to find where is your post.

You should have a look at the Survival Guide for the forum.
LibreOffice 7.6.2.1 on Xubuntu 23.10 and 7.6.4.1 portable on Windows 10