Need to create a web viewer for OpenOffice Documents

Talk about anything at all....
ouanis1

Need to create a web viewer for OpenOffice Documents

Post by ouanis1 »

Dear All,
I need your help regarding the developement of a web viewer for openoffice. I am working with Eclipse RAP. The problem is that the standard viewer is developped in swing, and I need to create a viewer in SWT to make it integrable in the RAP application.
If this is ot possible is there any way to make a web viewer for oo documents using the API, if available please send me samples.
Kind Regards
Anis

:roll:
OpenOffice 3.1 on Windows Vista / NeoOffice 2.2.3 with MacOS 10.4 / OpenOffice 2.4 on Ubuntu 9.04
Villeroy
Volunteer

Re: Need to create a web viewer for OpenOffice Documents

Post by Villeroy »

IMHO, switching the widgets toolkit of some Java application is unrelated to OpenOffice.
Please, edit this topic's initial post and add "[Solved]" to the subject line if your problem has been solved.
Ubuntu 18.04 with LibreOffice 6.0, latest OpenOffice and LibreOffice
ouanis1

Post by ouanis1 »

Hi,
OO SDK deliver a viewer that could be opened in swing application and only swing panel, there is not way to create a viewer in SWT ?
Kind Regards
Anis
OpenOffice 3.1 on Windows Vista / NeoOffice 2.2.3 with MacOS 10.4 / OpenOffice 2.4 on Ubuntu 9.04
Villeroy
Volunteer

Post by Villeroy »

I'm not a Java programmer. I know nothing about that viewer. I can imagine that it makes use of http://www.openoffice.org/api/docs/comm ... le-ix.html
Please, edit this topic's initial post and add "[Solved]" to the subject line if your problem has been solved.
Ubuntu 18.04 with LibreOffice 6.0, latest OpenOffice and LibreOffice