Would like to purchase all templates, macros, and extensions

Talk about anything at all....
jimmatlock

Would like to purchase all templates, macros, and extensions

Post by jimmatlock »

I like to have a collection of templates, macros, and extensions rather than downloading 1 by 1. It saves time and hassel. I believe I saw where there's over 5,000 templates for the various programs and I'd like a collection of macros and extensions. I usually turn to eBay for this but I only see about 600 for sale on a CD. I live in the U.S. and would like to know if you have a collection like I'm looking for and how much you would charge for what I'm asking in US $$, I would prefer to pay via PayPal and would like to download them from your link to a zip file or whatever, until I can receive them on a CD Rom.

Thank you,

Jim in St. Louis, MO USA
Open Office 4.1.1 installed on Windows 7 Home Premium
Zizi64
Volunteer

Re: Would like to purchase all templates, macros, and extens

Post by Zizi64 »

The Extensions and Templates are created by developers or users. Some Extensions available on the webpage of the owner/developer only.
There is no a full completed collection of them.
Most of Templates and Extensions for Apache OpenOffice, for the LibreOffice are available on these links:

http://templates.openoffice.org/
http://templates.libreoffice.org/?set_language=en

There are here often updated ones, and there are templates or extensions which are not compatible with latest open source Office suite versions.
Most of these extensions and templates are open source and free softwares/documents, not have to pay for them.

You can download and install all of collected extensions one by one, but you do not needed all of extensions or templates (for example the out of date ones). Just download what you need really.

And do you want to download all of custom macros? It is an impossible thing. The users can create, find and modify thousands of different macros created in various program languages.
And then some useful user defined functions will be built into the Office package, and some ones will be never... For example: the LibreOffice have a built in LOGO 'IDE' (graphical integrated developer environment for students), but the Apache OpenOffice have not.
Tibor Kovacs, Hungary; LO7.5.8 /Win7-10 x64Prof.
PortableApps/winPenPack: LO3.3.0-7.6.2;AOO4.1.14
Please, edit the initial post in the topic: add the word [Solved] at the beginning of the subject line - if your problem has been solved.