[Solved] What holds OOo 3.3 Final release?

Not sure where to post? Post here!
petras

[Solved] What holds OOo 3.3 Final release?

Post by petras »

just tried OpenOffice 3.3.0 Release Candidate 8 so what holds 3.3 Final release?
Last edited by Hagar Delest on Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: tagged [Solved].
OpenOffice 3.2.1 is Great but its interface is bad ;) Win2K
Villeroy
Volunteer

Re: what holds 3.3 Final release?

Post by Villeroy »

When the team is back from winter holidays and all platforms have been tested without finding any show stoppers, RC8 will become the final stable version.
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wik ... Builds_FAQ
Please, edit this topic's initial post and add "[Solved]" to the subject line if your problem has been solved.
Ubuntu 18.04 with LibreOffice 6.0, latest OpenOffice and LibreOffice
Hagar Delest

Re: What holds 3.3 Final release?

Post by Hagar Delest »

Since the LibO forking, the installed based of users doing the quality checks has significantly decreased it seems. Hence bugs not being discovered very quickly. That's the first time we see so many RCs I think.
LibreOffice 7.6.2.1 on Xubuntu 23.10 and 7.6.4.1 portable on Windows 10
RGB

Post by RGB »

There is still one unresolved issue on the list of bloquer issues. I think there will be a rc9 on the firsts weeks of January.
There are two types of people: those who believe that there are two types of people and those who do not.

openSUSE Leap with KDE Plasma / LibreOffice
aharown07

Post by aharown07 »

Hope this isn't the wrong place to ask... where do I go to report a 3.3 bug?
In 3.3 rc8 (as well as rc7 and an older one I tried a while back), the paper size in the new print setup always goes back to A5 no matter what I set it to (which here would be letter size). In fact, none of the settings in the new print dialog seem to "stick" at all.
OpenOffice 3.3 rc8 on Win 7 x64
TheGurkha
Volunteer

Post by TheGurkha »

aharown07 wrote:Hope this isn't the wrong place to ask... where do I go to report a 3.3 bug?
In 3.3 rc8 (as well as rc7 and an older one I tried a while back), the paper size in the new print setup always goes back to A5 no matter what I set it to (which here would be letter size). In fact, none of the settings in the new print dialog seem to "stick" at all.
You should have started a new thread.

We're not the developers, just users trying to help other users. The developers don't hang out here.

To report bugs or make suggestions, see this tutorial: [Tutorial] Reporting bugs or suggestions.
Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn, LibreOffice Version: 4.3.3.2
Gurkha Welfare Trust
aharown07

Post by aharown07 »

To report bugs or make suggestions, see this tutorial: [Tutorial] Reporting bugs or suggestions.
That's what I needed. Thanks.
OpenOffice 3.3 rc8 on Win 7 x64
pertg

Re: What holds OOo 3.3 Final release?

Post by pertg »

Hey, thanks a lot for the link of the tutorial for reporting bugs and suggestions. I also have been facing some issue for which I have not been able to get the solutions. So I am looking forward to getting them resolved from the link given here. Thanks again for the help.
Hello