How to make great business cards?

Talk about anything at all....
pheni

How to make great business cards?

Post by pheni »

Hii, I am strating New small business & i want to print Business card for my business.suggest me How to make great business cards? Suggest some advertising agencies for business cards designs.
open office 4.1.1 on windows 7
RusselB

Re: How to make great business cards?

Post by RusselB »

One big factor in a great design for a business card is knowing what kind of business the card is for.
This is generally called the logo.
When I look at a business card I'm more impressed with cards that give me lots of information, yet are also well layed out.
That information should have the company name and contact information (ie: phone number(s)) minimum.
I also like to see the name of the person that the card is for (usually the person that's handing it to me), business address, and hours of business.
OpenOffice 4.1.7, LibreOffice 7.0.1.2 on Windows 7 Pro, Ultimate & Windows 10 Home (2004)
If you believe your problem has been resolved, please go to your first post in this topic, click the Edit button and add [Solved] to the beginning of the Subject line.
LilZebra

Re: How to make great business cards?

Post by LilZebra »

I tried for years to get OpenOffice and LibreOffice to format some business cards for myself.

It just could not do the work. When I added in the graphic I created it was very difficult getting it lined up properly.

One day I finally said enough is enough and found this wonderful program for Linux called gLabels 3 Label Designer (Linux) and haven't looked back.
gLabels is a GNU/Linux program for creating labels and business cards. It is designed to work with various laser/ink-jet peel-off label and business card sheets that you’ll find at most office supply stores. gLabels is free software and is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL).
http://glabels.org/
LibreOffice 6.1.3.2 (Linux Fedora 29 on x86_64) with 'Notebookbar'
OpenOffice.org since 2002-12. LibreOffice user since 2013-current.
HSQLDB 2.5.0