Free Cloud Storage

Talk about anything at all....
TheGurkha
Volunteer

Free Cloud Storage

Post by TheGurkha »

There's a new DropBox lookalike launched, cheekily called Copy.

This behaves much like Dropbox, but you get 15Gb free. It is accessible via a browser or a desktop app for Windows, Mac and Linux. It also has iPhone and Android apps. I've been using it for a little while (on Ubuntu & Android) and find it suits my needs pretty well. It creates a folder called Copy in your home folder, and if you save directly to it from AOO your work is automatically synched to the cloud as you write.

For a limited period, if you sign up from my invitation link, you get another 5GB free, giving you a very useful 20GB free storage. Copy Free Cloud Storage

You get the other 5Gb when you install one of the handset apps or the desktop application.
Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn, LibreOffice Version: 4.3.3.2
Gurkha Welfare Trust
tetkov

Re: Free Cloud Storage

Post by tetkov »

Sounds excellent - but I have found perhaps even better provider ;). Joke aside I am really satisfied with the reliability and stability that http://mozy.co.uk/product/mozy/personal offers. I use their offer for free storage cloud to store my personal data and photos. But have taken them into consideration for business purposes as well.
Last edited by thomasjk on Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: disabled live link
Windows 7 OpenOffice 3.1
jeehyun

Post by jeehyun »

MEGA 50GB free with one side encryption
mega.nz (yeah Hobbit land)
OO 4.1.5 for mac high sierra
mike1234
Banned

Post by mike1234 »

TheGurkha wrote:There's a new DropBox lookalike launched, cheekily called Copy.

This behaves much like Dropbox, but you get 15Gb free. It is accessible via a browser or a desktop app for Windows, Mac and Linux. It also has iPhone and Android apps. I've been using it for a little while (on Ubuntu & Android) and find it suits my needs pretty well. It creates a folder called Copy in your home folder, and if you save directly to it from [url=hxttp://stratusly.com/cdn-edge-security-waf-ddos-review/]waf reviews[/url] your work is automatically synched to the cloud as you write.

For a limited period, if you sign up from my invitation link, you get another 5GB free, giving you a very useful 20GB free storage. Copy Free Cloud Storage

You get the other 5Gb when you install one of the handset apps or the desktop application.
Really Is this true? If yes then how can I claimed this.
NeoOffice 2.2.3 with MacOS 10.4
thomasjk
Volunteer

Post by thomasjk »

Click on the link and you will see that the service is closing down May 1.
Tom K.
Windows 10 Home version 1803 17134.165
LibreOffice 5.4.7.2