Multicloud extension

Discussions about using 3rd party extension with OpenOffice.org
vittoriomazzoli

Multicloud extension

Post by vittoriomazzoli »

Hi, I'd like to use the Multicloud File Manager extension in my Openoffice 4.0.1 portable but it doesn't function after I install it using Menu=>Manage extension.
How can I resolve it?

PS is there another extension like multicloud to access a file in Google drive, modify it and save it directly in Goole drive (just what is done by Office App in Android).

Thanks in advance! ;-)
Openoffice 4.0.1 and Windows 7
RusselB

Re: Multicloud extension

Post by RusselB »

Just simply use the Google Drive folder (in my case located at C:\Users\Russel\Google Drive) as your active directory.
No need for any extra extension(s) required.
OpenOffice 4.1.7, LibreOffice 7.0.1.2 on Windows 7 Pro, Ultimate & Windows 10 Home (2004)
If you believe your problem has been resolved, please go to your first post in this topic, click the Edit button and add [Solved] to the beginning of the Subject line.
vittoriomazzoli

Re: Multicloud extension

Post by vittoriomazzoli »

Thanks for your reply. I know this possibility but working in different computers it's faster to use an estension (no need to install google drive and wait for the sincronization of some giga of documents).

RusselB wrote:Just simply use the Google Drive folder (in my case located at C:\Users\Russel\Google Drive) as your active directory.
No need for any extra extension(s) required.
Openoffice 4.0.1 and Windows 7