[C++]Modify UI Text by string resource id.

Java, C++, C#, Delphi... - Using the UNO bridges
sandwen1985

[C++]Modify UI Text by string resource id.

Post by sandwen1985 »

Hi every:
Recently I join a group to develop OpenOffice by SDK and I am newbie for OOo Development. I got to implement a feature: modify a protected cell tip message of table in writer with custom message. for example: if the cell of table is protected, when I want to edit the cell's content, it will show: Readonly Content cannot be changed, no modifications will be accepted. Now I want to set this tip message with custom message, like: The content of this cell is create by another author, you cannot change it!

I have searched Google for several days, :crazy: currently I think the way to implement this feature is modify the String Resource of OpenOffice by ResourceID, but the API of module com.sun.star.resource confused me, I don't understand how to get the XStringResourceManager interface and other service. The interface XStringResourceSupplier is marked as "not published". I tried to query interface from XModel and XDesktop, but I got nothing. I want to know is it possible to modify String Resource of OpenOffice, Or could you please tell me if you know the other solutions to make this feature?

My develop environment: windows 7 + VC++ + OpenOffice 4.1.0.

Best regards.
OOo 3.3, Windows 7 Ultrimate 64bit