Need help finding DDE source in the OO source

Java, C++, C#, Delphi... - Using the UNO bridges
treeHamster

Need help finding DDE source in the OO source

Post by treeHamster »

I am trying to load the AOO source into an IDE (Eclipse) and am having no luck with it. It's been a while since I've done a ton of IDE coding (about 18 months) and almost three years since I used an independent IDE (used Matlab forever when I did R&D).

I'm trying to find the source code that implements the DDE function for OO Calc. I want to find it so I can try and use the code in another stand alone Java program I'm working on. A financial market platform I use (ThinkOrSwim) utilizes the DDE function to allow you to import market data from the platform. I want to import that data into my own program but the platform's owners (TD Ameritrade) won't give me direct access to the data through an API (because I don't use them as a broker).

However, because the DDE pipeline works with Calc just fine, I figured I'd strip the source out of AOO and implement it in my own program to gain access to the data pipeline. Basically, I'd like to sample the data pipeline every few seconds and save it to a dump file so I can chart a portion of the data pipeline in real time (a data type that the platform doesn't currently support charting).
OpenOffice 3.1 on Windows 7
RoryOF

Re: Need help finding DDE source in the OO source

Post by RoryOF »

The source code for OpenOffice is available at
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Source_code_directories

You should be able to link to what you require from there.
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.15 on Xubuntu 22.04.4 LTS