Strange InterruptedException at opening a file

Java, C++, C#, Delphi... - Using the UNO bridges
Kovalevskaya

Strange InterruptedException at opening a file

Post by Kovalevskaya »

Hi everyone! I'm working in a Java legacy code that has a strange problem that really I can't understand and start to drive me crazy :crazy: :lol:
Almost every time that I open a file I obtain this exception.

Code: Select all

com.sun.star.uno.RuntimeException: com.sun.star.lib.uno.environments.remote.JobQueue.removeJob - unexpected:java.lang.InterruptedException
	at com.sun.star.lib.uno.environments.remote.JobQueue.removeJob(JobQueue.java:212)
	at com.sun.star.lib.uno.environments.remote.JobQueue.enter(JobQueue.java:308)
	at com.sun.star.lib.uno.environments.remote.JobQueue.enter(JobQueue.java:281)
	at com.sun.star.lib.uno.environments.remote.JavaThreadPool.enter(JavaThreadPool.java:81)
	at com.sun.star.lib.uno.bridges.java_remote.java_remote_bridge.sendRequest(java_remote_bridge.java:618)
	at com.sun.star.lib.uno.bridges.java_remote.ProxyFactory$Handler.request(ProxyFactory.java:145)
	at com.sun.star.lib.uno.bridges.java_remote.ProxyFactory$Handler.invoke(ProxyFactory.java:129)
	at $Proxy38.showElement(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.star.comp.beans.OOoBean.setToolVisible(OOoBean.java:1089)
	at com.sun.star.comp.beans.OOoBean.setStandardBarVisible(OOoBean.java:1182)
	at com.sun.star.comp.beans.OOoBean.applyToolVisibilities(OOoBean.java:1048)
	at com.sun.star.comp.beans.OOoBean.loadFromURL(OOoBean.java:695)
	at com.sun.star.comp.beans.OOoBean.loadFromStream(OOoBean.java:746)
In my code the line that produces this exception just open the file with loadFromStream method. I really don't understand why this is happening so I will be going very grateful :super: to any information that help me to start to debug this because I don't know even where or how should I debug this.

Thanks and bye!!
OpenOffice 5.1.6.2 Ubuntu 16.04
RoryOF

Re: Strange InterruptedException at opening a file

Post by RoryOF »

You may need to install the version of Java that was current at the time LibreOffice (not OpenOffice) 5,1.6.2 was released. Changes in Java versions can cause strange errors.
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.15 on Xubuntu 22.04.4 LTS