Page numbers in grouping raport

Getting your data onto paper - or the web - Discussing the reports features of Base
mihmih

Page numbers in grouping raport

Post by mihmih »

Hi,

i have a raport with grouping and each group started on a new site. Is possible to have page numbers for each group started from 1?
LibreOffice 4.2 on Windows7
UnklDonald418
Volunteer

Re: Page numbers in grouping raport

Post by UnklDonald418 »

Using the standard Report Builder template I don't think you have any control over page numbers.
Using the Report Navigator in the Oracle Report Builder Extension if you select the name of the primary grouping field under the Groups heading it should have a “Reset page number” property. Maybe it will work for you, it didn't make any difference when I tried it.
Unfortunately the Report Builder documentation only confirms it's existence, it doesn't explain how it might work.
If your problem has been solved, please edit this topic's initial post and add "[Solved]" to the beginning of the subject line
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.14 & LibreOffice 7.6.2.1 (x86_64) - Windows 10 Professional- Windows 11
mihmih

Re: Page numbers in grouping raport

Post by mihmih »

Thanks for help. At this moment i add an inscription "end of rerport" in page footer of grupping items. Should be enough to be sure receiving the whole report.
LibreOffice 4.2 on Windows7