Columnar report

Getting your data onto paper - or the web - Discussing the reports features of Base
papadcha

Columnar report

Post by papadcha »

Hello everybody.

I want your help to create (if possible) a columnar report in the following database using the table "Κινήσεις" sorting by "Ημερομηνία" and creating columns with specific record values in the following fields "Λογαριασμός πίστωσης 1", "Λογαριασμός πίστωσης 2", "Λογαριασμός χρέωσης 1", "Λογαριασμός χρέωσης 2" and under each column displayed the value of "Αξία πίστωσης 1", "Αξία πίστωσης 2", "Αξία χρέωσης 1", "Αξία χρέωσης 2".

I include the base file for and an image to zip (link below) to show you how I want the report to be.

https://yadi.sk/d/amsW7yclfDhp8

Thanks in advance.
openoffice 4.1.1 libreoffice 4.4.1 on mint linux
Villeroy
Volunteer

Re: Columnar report

Post by Villeroy »

Please, edit this topic's initial post and add "[Solved]" to the subject line if your problem has been solved.
Ubuntu 18.04 with LibreOffice 6.0, latest OpenOffice and LibreOffice
MTP
Volunteer

Re: Columnar report

Post by MTP »

This type of "report" is better shown as a "Base form" rather than a "Base report" (confusing, I know, but sometimes forms makes better reports than "reports" do). You would make a query, and then put a tablegrid based on that query into the form.

But looking at the image - that is a very wide report. Just due to the width, I agree with Villeroy you're better off importing the data into Calc. You'll still need to write a query to get the data together, then import the query into Calc and format as you want.
OpenOffice 4.1.1 on Windows 10, HSQLDB 1.8 split database