Address Label repetition issue

dBase, Calc, CSV, MS ACCESS, MySQL, PostgrSQL, OTHER
ssbssb25

Address Label repetition issue

Post by ssbssb25 »

Hello everyone,

I am trying to make address label in writer using calc via base.

The issue I am facing is that the a single address label is repeating itself on whole one page instead of each address label having its own space i.e if I have ten address in calc then writer should use only one page to print those ten address and not ten pages with each address being assigned its own page.

How to solve this issue?

I am a novice.
Open office 3.4.1 on windows 7
UnklDonald418
Volunteer

Re: Address Label repetition issue

Post by UnklDonald418 »

A label template document is created using the Labels dialog/wizard (File->New->Labels). If you select Entire Page on the Options page of the dialog the template should display the names of the selected database fields repeated for each potential label on the page. That template can be saved for re-use at a later date.
Print that template document and a new merged document is created using the data from the database table you selected on the Labels page of the Labels dialog.
If your problem has been solved, please edit this topic's initial post and add "[Solved]" to the beginning of the subject line
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.14 & LibreOffice 7.6.2.1 (x86_64) - Windows 10 Professional- Windows 11