[Solved] Annoying warning message

Creating and using forms
preks

[Solved] Annoying warning message

Post by preks »

Hello to all,

I have created a CRM database to store my customers' company details, personnel, visits on their companies etc. based on DACAM's helpful instructions and I have faced 3 issues:

1)I have made a form in which I have included some subforms and a filter table which I use to jump from record to record. Although, after changing the drop down value and refreshing my form an annoying message appears, saying "The content of the current form has been modified. Do you want to save your changes?". The weird thing is that it appears even if I haven't made any changes. So clicking "No" or "Cancel" does not make an action (and it stays in the same record), while if I press Yes the current record is saved and it jumps to the chosen one successfully. Of course I want this message to appear if I do some changes, but only when that happens, else it is irritating to appear all the time.
The solution to stop this message from appearing is to put the button in the SubForm within and not within the MainForm, but then it refreshes only this SubForm (without appearing a message) and the other two SubForms keep showing old records as they aren't refreshed (while they should).

2)Anyone could help me how to import a text box to search for people names within my SubForm? I have to use again a filter table for this job? Because using the default search in navigation bar returns me no results when not searching the main form.

3)When opening the file I receive the warning message about macros: "This document contains macros. Macros may contain viruses. Execution of macros is disabled due to the current macro security setting in Tools - Options - LibreOffice - Security. Therefore, some functionality may not be available."
Indeed, I had been using macros in the past but I deleted every macro as I don't need them anymore. They also do not exist in the Events tab of my subforms. How can I get rid from the warning message too?

The .odb file with the referred issues is uploaded below if anyone wants to check.

Sorry for my bad English, I hope that it makes sense.

Thank you in advance.
Attachments
Customers.odb
(18.21 KiB) Downloaded 241 times
Last edited by preks on Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
LibreOffice 5.2.5 on Windows 10
Zizi64
Volunteer

Re: Annoying warning message

Post by Zizi64 »

Indeed, I had been using macros in the past but I deleted every macro as I don't need them anymore. They also do not exist in the Events tab of my subforms. How can I get rid from the warning message too?
When you deleted the macro Subs and Functions from the file, then delete the macro Modules too. Use the macro organizer for this task.
Tibor Kovacs, Hungary; LO7.5.8 /Win7-10 x64Prof.
PortableApps/winPenPack: LO3.3.0-7.6.2;AOO4.1.14
Please, edit the initial post in the topic: add the word [Solved] at the beginning of the subject line - if your problem has been solved.
preks

Re: Annoying warning message

Post by preks »

Thank you very much Zizi. It worked like a charm!
Now, only 2 issues have left unsolved. :)
LibreOffice 5.2.5 on Windows 10