Trouble with Forms

Creating and using forms
tnick03

Trouble with Forms

Post by tnick03 »

So I have a form for my table and now when I try to put new things in my table a corresponding box for it will not show up on the form.
Open Office 4.3.1 on Windows 10
UnklDonald418
Volunteer

Re: Trouble with Forms

Post by UnklDonald418 »

There are several tutorials on form design that can be accessed using the Base Tutorials link at the top of the Base Forum page.
For anyone to give you specific help you will need to upload a sample database that includes your form.
Instructions on uploading can be found at
viewtopic.php?f=74&t=8289
If your problem has been solved, please edit this topic's initial post and add "[Solved]" to the beginning of the subject line
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.14 & LibreOffice 7.6.2.1 (x86_64) - Windows 10 Professional- Windows 11
UnklDonald418
Volunteer

Re: Trouble with Forms

Post by UnklDonald418 »

I can't say for sure, but I suspect you may need to add a button to your form.
While still in the Design Mode Right click on the button and select Control. From the General tab of the Button properties dialog scroll down to find Action and select Refresh Form from the drop down list, and then save the form. Whenever the button is pressed the form reloads showing any newly entered data.
If your problem has been solved, please edit this topic's initial post and add "[Solved]" to the beginning of the subject line
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.14 & LibreOffice 7.6.2.1 (x86_64) - Windows 10 Professional- Windows 11