New Install/Looking for templates!

Creating and using forms
DougH

New Install/Looking for templates!

Post by DougH »

I recently installed the latest version of OO on my MS 2000 system. I have had limited experience creating in OO. I have had limited experience creating in any database management program. Have used OO primarily in the past to open and work on existing MS projects in collaboration with more experienced users when MS wasn't installed on my system. I want to develop a Customer/Contact List combined with an Order Tracking Form in BASE. When I attempt to use the wizard to create a form it opens but has no choices in the drop down lists. Is my download defective? Is there a switch I haven't turned on? Is there a way to create/populate wizard drop-down lists?

I am desperate to complete this project. Are there any templates for forms in Base available somewhere on line? Specifically business contact/customer/order related forms?
Want to learn.
Want to be proficient.
Want to be useful to others.
Want to be MS non-dependent.
DougH
kabing
Volunteer

Re: New Install/Looking for templates!

Post by kabing »

Have you created any tables yet? You need to have tables created before you can make forms.

kabing
NeoOffice (app store version) OpenOffice.org 4.1 and LibreOffice 4.3 on Mac OS X El Capitan
OpenOffice.org 4.1.2 on Windows 10 (Previously on Vista)