Building a form in Writer

Writing a book, Automating Document Production - Discuss your special needs here
Pulpfrissons

Building a form in Writer

Post by Pulpfrissons »

Hi,

I have to send emails containing text and tables and a form containing check boxes and buttons in order allow the readers to send me some feedback.
This can be done with MS Office but since I want to get rid of it, I wanted to know if it possible to do the same with Open Office ?
I had a quick look at the various menus in Writer, checked the forums and various on-line help sources, but I have not found any message addressing my problem.

Just in case I was not clear in the description of my problem, here is what I want to do : I am doing a press review every day, gathering text, tables, possibibly pictures, into a Word Processor's file. The file is sent by email to subscribers. I woud like to include a form at the bottom of my file in order to let my subscribers to send some feedback to me. The form would include questions like "What this review usefull ?" with options like " Yes, No, A little".

Many thanks in advance for your help. And... Happy new year to you all !

Pascal
foxcole
Volunteer

Re: Building a form in Writer

Post by foxcole »

Did you see the View> Toolbsrs> Form Controls and Form Design options? (That's so much like Word that I'd be surprised if this wasn't the first place you looked.) Or did you see those but have more specific questions?
Cheers!
---Fox

OOo 3.2.0 Portable, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit