Template For 4" x 2.25" label

Using them, Making them, Finding them
RonGlick

Template For 4" x 2.25" label

Post by RonGlick »

I have been trying to locate a template for 4" x 2.25" labels for Open Office, and though I have come across a PDF version (which Open Office will not open), I cannot find an importable template. Can anyone send me in the right direction to download one...?

Thanks in advance!

I am and shall remain always,

Collectibly Yours,

Ron Glick, Author
Open Office 4.1,6 on Windows 10
robleyd

Re: Template For 4" x 2.25" label

Post by robleyd »

If you can't find a suitable template, perhaps you could make your own label page using File | New | Labels. There is more information on Printing Labels in the Apache OpenOffice Wiki
Cheers
David
OS - Slackware 15 64 bit
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.15
LibreOffice 24.2.1.2; SlackBuild for 24.2.1 by Eric Hameleers
thomasjk
Volunteer

Post by thomasjk »

Peruse the WorldLable site https://www.worldlabel.com/Templates/op ... mplate.htm. You may find one here you can adapt.
Tom K.
Windows 10 Home version 1803 17134.165
LibreOffice 5.4.7.2
MrProgrammer

Post by MrProgrammer »

RonGlick wrote:I have been trying to locate a template for 4" x 2.25" labels for Open Office …
No one can help you find or create a template because you have not provided enough information. When you purchase labels, the pages usually contain multiple labels organized in rows and columns. You did not indicate how many rows and columns are in your label pages. You did not indicate your page size. You did not indicate the spacing (pitch) between labels in your pages, vertically and horizontally. You did not indicate the placement (margins) of the upper left label on your page.

Use File → New → Labels → Labels. There you can choose from many built-in brands and label types. If you cannot find the brand and/or type you have, you can provide the specifications for your labels using File → New → Labels → Format. Simply get a ruler and measure your labels. You do not need to look for a template someone else has created because you can provide all of that information yourself.
Screen Shot 2019-07-08 at 10.56.32 .png
If this solved your problem please go to your first post use the Edit button and add [Solved] to the start of the title. You can select the green checkmark icon at the same time.
Mr. Programmer
AOO 4.1.7 Build 9800, MacOS 13.6.3, iMac Intel.   The locale for any menus or Calc formulas in my posts is English (USA).