Shadow on Template

Using them, Making them, Finding them
CKS

Shadow on Template

Post by CKS »

Hello,
I wonder if someone can help me with this. I have an Avery Label template that I use. Somehow there is a shadow outline on it that I can't figure out how to get rid of. I have no experience with these types of documents. I'm hoping it's a really easy fix for someone who knows more than I do.
Basically, it's a template with grid outlines, columns and rows. So the last column shows a shadow of the grid column outline that is a little offset, and I can't do anything to make it go away. I tried dragging it to be right on top of the outline but it won't work.
I hope that made sense. I tried to upload an attachment of a screenshot but it was too big and I don't know how to resize it.
Thank you for any help or suggestions
Cheryl
OpenOffice 4 on Windows 10
RoryOF

Re: Shadow on Template

Post by RoryOF »

A quick test - print your template to a plain sheet of paper and see if the shadow prints. It may simply be a line marking the printing area of the paper.
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.15 on Xubuntu 22.04.4 LTS
CKS

Post by CKS »

Rory,
It doesn't show up when printing. It's just annoying to deal with when I'm entering information!
OpenOffice 4 on Windows 10
RoryOF

Post by RoryOF »

Can you upload the template or give us a URL from which it can be downloaded? When we have identified the exact cause of the line we may be able to recommend a method of removal.
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.15 on Xubuntu 22.04.4 LTS