Audio cassette labels template

Using them, Making them, Finding them
waltopen

Audio cassette labels template

Post by waltopen »

The audio cassette label template that I was using worked fine until I upgraded to version 3.3.0 Writer. Now the top margin is way off and the vertical spacing between labels is off. The vertical spacing has increased so that the labels (2 X 12) are moving down the page so that the bottom margin on the printed sheet is gone and only about 75% of the bottom label appears.
Open Office 3.3.0 on Windows 7
acknak

Re: audio cassette labels template

Post by acknak »

Have you checked Worldlabel.com? They have lots of label sheets & templates for OOo.
AOO4/LO5 • Linux • Fedora 23
thomasjk
Volunteer

Re: Audio cassette labels template

Post by thomasjk »

Is this label template built into OOo? If so which one?
Tom K.
Windows 10 Home version 1803 17134.165
LibreOffice 5.4.7.2
waltopen

Post by waltopen »

This is a template supplied by Compulabel - see attachment
Attachments
Compulabel 311905.ott
(9.25 KiB) Downloaded 966 times
Open Office 3.3.0 on Windows 7
thomasjk
Volunteer

Post by thomasjk »

I've tried this label template you supplied and it just doesn't work. At least i can't make it work properly. Perhaps someone else might be able to help. I'd suggest trying the built in labels using File->New Labels. Under Brand select Avery letter Size and under type select 5198 Audio Cassette. Be sure to select your database fields in the appropriate box on the Format tab of the dialog. On the Options Tab make sure that Synchronize contents is checked.

As an alternative I downloaded the template from Wordlabel that required a slight modification to work. Its in a table format like your previous label so you have to manually copy the contents to each cell. Don't forget the Insert Next record field at the end of the data in each cell. Insert-->Fields-->Other Database Tab select Next Record and click Insert and close. I've attached it here.
Attachments
OL275.ott
(10.7 KiB) Downloaded 845 times
Tom K.
Windows 10 Home version 1803 17134.165
LibreOffice 5.4.7.2