Repository Path

Using them, Making them, Finding them
Jomeran

Repository Path

Post by Jomeran »

Morning every one!

I tried to download an extension of which I'm really craving to get: the latest Norwegian dictionary (spell checker, thesaurus and hyphenation).
I was completely amazed to have found it :shock: ...was too perfect apparently. :crazy:
When I tried to download it this message showed up:
:alarm: "Please set up a repository path in include/config.php using $config->parentPath or $config->addRepository" :alarm:

How can "set a repository path" ?? Could someone explain me that in details as I don't even get the meaning of it. :knock:

Thanks bunches

Flame icon removed. That icon means 'Tagged to a known issue' (TheGurkha, Moderator)
OpenOffice 3.2.1 on Mac
acknak

Re: Repository Path

Post by acknak »

I don't think that message has anything to do with OOo; it sounds like something broken on the web site.

Can you give us the web address you're working with?
AOO4/LO5 • Linux • Fedora 23
floris v
Volunteer

Post by floris v »

offending page

Fails for me as well.
OpenOffice 4.1.11 on Ubuntu; LibreOffice 6.4 on Linux Mint, LibreOffice 7.6.2.1 on Ubuntu
If your problem has been solved or your question has been answered, please edit the first post in this thread and add [Solved] to the title bar.
Nederlandstalig forum
acknak

Post by acknak »

It looks like the OOo extensions site actually just points to a different site: http://svn.skolelinux.org, and it's the other site that's giving the error.

I would just leave a comment on the OOo extension site, saying that the download doesn't work.
AOO4/LO5 • Linux • Fedora 23