[Solved] Standard Macro missing, File present

Creating a macro - Writing a Script - Using the API (OpenOffice Basic, Python, BeanShell, JavaScript)
DurgeM

[Solved] Standard Macro missing, File present

Post by DurgeM »

Hi

This one is driving me up the wall, with Libreoffice 5.3.7.2, something that has never happened before -

I have had some "standard" macros that I created some time ago, earlier on today, my "Recent Document List" reset itself (At least I don't think that I clicked "Clear list") , and on loading a Sheet that would normally be on that list, I noticed a =NAME? Error, and looked to discover that those Macros have gone missing...

Now I have some Template Documents still in the User path, and the program still sees them, but despite Module1.xba still being in user/basic/standard, and still containing the code it appears, I see no sign of them, thus the user path hasn't changed. Unfortunately, it appears I will have to try to recreate the code line by line from the XML document, surely there is an alternative, or a reason why the xba file is not being seen ?

TIA
Last edited by Hagar Delest on Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: tagged solved
LibreOffice 5.3.7.2 on Windows 7
DurgeM

Re: Standard Macro missing, File present

Post by DurgeM »

Okay, my apologies...

It was staring me in the face, and just in case anybody has a similar situation -

1. I copied the Module1.xba file elsewhere.
2. I created a new dummy/useless function
3. Then copied the original Module1 file back, and all is restored....
LibreOffice 5.3.7.2 on Windows 7