AutoStart calling document macro

Creating a macro - Writing a Script - Using the API (OpenOffice Basic, Python, BeanShell, JavaScript)
VBandOoffice

AutoStart calling document macro

Post by VBandOoffice »

Hello to all,
I've got a problem, again. I guess their must be a simple solution, but I don't find it.

I've an application macro, named AutoStart. This macro is working fine every time, when I start LibreOffice. This macro should call a macro belonging to the spreadsheet, named Initialize. Every spreadsheet, which is containing a macro with this name, should execute it prior to each other.

I tried to do, but I got message: methode not found

Thanks and Best Regards,

VBandOoffice
LibreOffice 7.5, Windows 10, VB.net 2019, C#
UnklDonald418
Volunteer

Re: AutoStart calling document macro

Post by UnklDonald418 »

The message indicates that whatever method call you are attempting does not exist for the calling object.
When you get an error message like that it will also open the IDE and highlight the offending line of code in your macro.
If in looking at that line of code the problem is not immediately obvious, I turn to the MRI tool to track down those sorts of errors. Inspect the object that is attempting to call the method to see what methods it does support.
If your problem has been solved, please edit this topic's initial post and add "[Solved]" to the beginning of the subject line
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.14 & LibreOffice 7.6.2.1 (x86_64) - Windows 10 Professional- Windows 11