Problem with subforms

Creating a macro - Writing a Script - Using the API

Problem with subforms

Postby markt » Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:28 pm

Hello,
I have built a form to enter new records into a table. The form contains two sub forms to provide additional information from other tables. One of the sub forms are linked to the main via via the master/slave field, the other via a filter - set by a macro call on the form loading

If the main form property is set to "Add data only = No", then the data in the two sub forms is displayed correctly. However the main form opens on the first record. When in all cases it will be adding a new record.

Setting the "Add data only = Yes" then the form opens on a new record, but the two sub forms do not display any data until the first record is saved.

I tried adding code oForm.moveToInsertRow() in the first case but all I get a "functional sequence error" - which is not very help full. Also tried reloading the sub forms without success.

I'm using 2.4.1 on Windows XP.

Could someone please point me in the right direction.
markt
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:37 pm

Return to Macros and UNO API

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests