Universal Windows Apps

Creating a macro - Writing a Script - Using the API (OpenOffice Basic, Python, BeanShell, JavaScript)
ariel020192

Universal Windows Apps

Post by ariel020192 »

Someone knows if is possible develop in windows 10(Universal Windows Apps) with uno library to develop in libreoffice.
OpenOffice 3.1 on Windows Vista
Zizi64
Volunteer

Re: Universal Windows Apps

Post by Zizi64 »

Do you want to control the LibreOffice or an ODS document from your own application?

The API functions (Application Programming Interface of the LO) are available for the development tools in Windows.
Tibor Kovacs, Hungary; LO7.5.8 /Win7-10 x64Prof.
PortableApps/winPenPack: LO3.3.0-7.6.2;AOO4.1.14
Please, edit the initial post in the topic: add the word [Solved] at the beginning of the subject line - if your problem has been solved.
ariel020192

Post by ariel020192 »

Yes, i want to control libreOffice from my application but when i try to add the dlls my project build in universal windows throw an exception with cli_cpphelper in execution time and i have a project build en .net framework 4.5 and the project works with the same dlls.
OpenOffice 3.1 on Windows Vista
Villeroy
Volunteer

Post by Villeroy »

OpenOffice is not a native Windows application. With some Java coding you can develop solutions for all desktop platforms.
http://fivedots.coe.psu.ac.th/~ad/jlop/ (chapter 11)
Please, edit this topic's initial post and add "[Solved]" to the subject line if your problem has been solved.
Ubuntu 18.04 with LibreOffice 6.0, latest OpenOffice and LibreOffice