[Solved] Filter Options in storeAsURL Method

Creating a macro - Writing a Script - Using the API (OpenOffice Basic, Python, BeanShell, JavaScript)
rogerl123

[Solved] Filter Options in storeAsURL Method

Post by rogerl123 »

The storeAsURL Method Options described in the StarDesktop wiki http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wik ... od_Options refers to a file TypeDetection.xml as a list of filter names for use with the storeAsURL Method.

i am using OOo 3, and I cannot find this file on my computer. has the name of thsi file been changed in any wat, or can anyone tell me where i can find list of filters (and te associated file extensions) for use with both the storeAsURL and com.sun.star.ui.dialogs.TemplateDescription services, please?

Many thanks
Last edited by rogerl123 on Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
OOo 3.0.X on Ms Windows XP
Villeroy
Volunteer

Re: Filter Options in storeAsURL Method

Post by Villeroy »

Well, since the dev-guide has been atomized in a wiki things are difficult to find (at least for me). I did a test with search string "FilterOptions csv" and the page I hoped to find is at position #9 among the search results. May be you can refine your methods, but there is no better documentation than this unless someone happens to know or happens to find another souce of information about FIlterOptions. Did you try a search engine?
Please, edit this topic's initial post and add "[Solved]" to the subject line if your problem has been solved.
Ubuntu 18.04 with LibreOffice 6.0, latest OpenOffice and LibreOffice
B Marcelly
Volunteer

Post by B Marcelly »

Hi,
rogerl123 wrote:can anyone tell me where i can find list of filters (and te associated file extensions) for use with both the storeAsURL and com.sun.star.ui.dialogs.TemplateDescription services, please?
Here is the filter list for OOo 2. Can't find a list for OOo 3 but these values still work.
______
Bernard
rogerl123

Post by rogerl123 »

Thanks to you both for our help.
OOo 3.0.X on Ms Windows XP