Macro open path defined in spreadsheet cell "A1"

Creating a macro - Writing a Script - Using the API (OpenOffice Basic, Python, BeanShell, JavaScript)
pablograf

Macro open path defined in spreadsheet cell "A1"

Post by pablograf »

i have in line 1, A1 is a clickable hyperlink made from the path defined in K1.
with a macro i insert a new line copyed from another sheet abobe this first line 1. with the result of the hyperlink A1 and path K1 beeing different everytime.
so what i would like to do is to get the referenced file (*.s2s files, wich open automatically with the songs to see player) opened automatically with the macro, instead of clicking the hyperlink A1.
i have been searching for weeks for a solution, to no avail. i have to add that the few macros that i am running were recorded and then played around untill working. what i am trying to say, if someone has a solution for me, please assume i can bearly read and write ;) please make it simple. thanks in advance!
OpenOffice 3.1 on Windows Vista
Zizi64
Volunteer

Re: Macro open path defined in spreadsheet cell "A1"

Post by Zizi64 »

i have in line 1, A1 is a clickable hyperlink made from the path defined in K1.
with a macro i insert a new line copyed from another sheet abobe this first line 1. with the result of the hyperlink A1 and path K1 beeing different everytime.
so what i would like to do is to get the referenced file (*.s2s files, wich open automatically with the songs to see player) opened automatically with the macro, instead of clicking the hyperlink A1.
Please upload sample files here.

PortableApps/winPenPack: LO3.3.0-7.6.2;AOO4.1.14
Please, edit the initial post in the topic: add the word [Solved] at the beginning of the subject line - if your problem has been solved.