[Solved] OO3 RC3 -- import .xdl dialog macro files

Creating a macro - Writing a Script - Using the API (OpenOffice Basic, Python, BeanShell, JavaScript)
cluelessjack

[Solved] OO3 RC3 -- import .xdl dialog macro files

Post by cluelessjack »

I am using OO3 RC3 under Vista. Is there a way to import .xdl dialog macro files? I am talking about the .xdl dialog files that have been saved and exported.

If not, is there any other way of accomplishing the same result? Currently, I am collaborating with another person in macro creation. When one of us creates a dialog macro file, currently there is no way for the other to import it. Instead, we can have to redo the work, and recreate the file. We open it in Notepad and then proceed to redraw the whole thing. I am looking for an alternative that will reduce this re-work.

Thanks.
Last edited by cluelessjack on Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
foxcole
Volunteer

Re: OO3 RC3 -- import .xdl dialog macro files

Post by foxcole »

The Macros and UNO API forum would be a better place to ask this question. I'll move it over there for you. Good luck!!
Cheers!
---Fox

OOo 3.2.0 Portable, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Villeroy
Volunteer

Post by Villeroy »

Store your Basic modules in a library other than "Standard" and export the library or libraries in question as extension (button "Export" of the organizer).
You can also store the libraries with a test-document. Non-Standard libraries can be imported from the document to other documents or your public container (button "Import" of the organizer).
Please, edit this topic's initial post and add "[Solved]" to the subject line if your problem has been solved.
Ubuntu 18.04 with LibreOffice 6.0, latest OpenOffice and LibreOffice
cluelessjack

Post by cluelessjack »

Villeroy wrote:Store your Basic modules in a library other than "Standard" and export the library or libraries in question as extension (button "Export" of the organizer).
You can also store the libraries with a test-document. Non-Standard libraries can be imported from the document to other documents or your public container (button "Import" of the organizer).

Thanks. I will try this.