Page 1 of 1

Troubleshooting

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:14 pm
by ebildsoe
I constantly have a small message box popping up and wont go away, it says " the last time you opened Open Office.org, it unexpectedly quit while reopening windows. Do you want to try to reopen its windows again" (if you choose not to reopen windows, you may have to open and position the windows yourself" I try to either box, "don't reopen" and "reopen"...nothing happens. Then I tried to quit Open office manually, but the tab to quit is not highlighted.

Trying to install updated operating system and it cannot get installed unless I quit open office...

lso, since this problem has happened, there are glitches with copying and pasting...all too irritating

Re: troubleshooting

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:27 pm
by MrProgrammer
Hi, and welcome to the forum.

ebildsoe wrote:I constantly have a small message box popping up and wont go away, it says " the last time you opened Open Office.org, it unexpectedly quit while reopening windows. Do you want to try to reopen its windows again"
[Tutorial] Mac FAQ Q01/A01

ebildsoe wrote:Then I tried to quit Open office manually, but the tab to quit is not highlighted.
Q21/A21

ebildsoe wrote:lso, since this problem has happened, there are glitches with copying and pasting...all too irritating
Q34/A34 and/or Q43/A43

It might save you additional frustration if you read through the entire set of questions.

If this solved your problem please go to your first post use the Edit button and add [Solved] to the start of the title. You can select the green checkmark icon at the same time.