Spreadsheet frozen

Issues installing under the Mac OSX - X11 - Aqua

Spreadsheet frozen

Postby NdeLucia » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:38 am

I had to reopen and recover spreadsheet files after a crash created while creating a mail merge. Recovered all files (4) one was frozen. Will not scroll, Can't close, delete, or do anything with it. Have recovered file through Time Machine. Just need to get rid of the open, non-functioning one on my desktop. How can I do this?

Thanks,
Nanette
MacOS 10.12.6 / OpenOffice 4.1.0
NdeLucia

Re: Spreadsheet frozen

Postby MrProgrammer » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:12 pm

NdeLucia wrote:I had to reopen and recover spreadsheet files after a crash created while creating a mail merge. Recovered all files (4) one was frozen. Will not scroll, Can't close, delete, or do anything with it. Have recovered file through Time Machine. Just need to get rid of the open, non-functioning one on my desktop. How can I do this?
Quit OpenOffice. If Quit does not terminate it, see [Tutorial] Mac FAQ Q21/A21. Then, using Finder, drag the file which you don't want to the Trash.

If this solved your problem please go to your first post use the Edit button and add [Solved] to the start of the title. You can select the green checkmark icon at the same time.
Mr. Programmer
AOO 4.1.5 Build 9789 on Mac OS 10.11.6.   The locale for any menus or Calc formulas in my posts is English (USA).
MrProgrammer
Volunteer

Return to Mac OSX