[Solved] White icons on white background

Issues installing under the Mac OSX - X11 - Aqua
animal party

[Solved] White icons on white background

Post by animal party »

When I am using Open Office most of the icons are white or very light colored. On the white background that makes them very hard to find! How can I make the Open Office icons readable??
Lesley
Animal Party
Last edited by MrProgrammer on Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Tagged ✓ [Solved]
open office 4.1.3 mac os sierra
MrProgrammer

Re: White icons on white background

Post by MrProgrammer »

animal party wrote:When I am using Open Office most of the icons are white or very light colored.
Can you reproduce the problem with the Guest account? ([Tutorial] Mac FAQ, Q28/A28). If so reset your profile (Q02/A02). If the profile reset does not cure the problem but the Guest account is fine, OpenOffice is working correctly and you've made a change to Mac OS X in the account you normally use. Undo that. Review changes that you've made in  → System Preferences. My system does not show white/light icons. You might get more suggestions about what to undo if you post a picture of what you see.

If this solved your problem please go to your first post use the Edit button and add [Solved] to the start of the title. You can select the green checkmark icon at the same time.
Mr. Programmer
AOO 4.1.7 Build 9800, MacOS 13.6.3, iMac Intel.   The locale for any menus or Calc formulas in my posts is English (USA).