White icons on white background

Issues installing under the Mac OSX - X11 - Aqua

White icons on white background

Postby animal party » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:32 pm

When I am using Open Office most of the icons are white or very light colored. On the white background that makes them very hard to find! How can I make the Open Office icons readable??
Lesley
Animal Party
open office 4.1.3 mac os sierra
animal party

Re: White icons on white background

Postby MrProgrammer » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:04 pm

animal party wrote:When I am using Open Office most of the icons are white or very light colored.
Can you reproduce the problem with the Guest account? ([Tutorial] Mac FAQ, Q28/A28). If so reset your profile (Q02/A02). If the profile reset does not cure the problem but the Guest account is fine, OpenOffice is working correctly and you've made a change to Mac OS X in the account you normally use. Undo that. Review changes that you've made in  → System Preferences. My system does not show white/light icons. You might get more suggestions about what to undo if you post a picture of what you see.

If this solved your problem please go to your first post use the Edit button and add [Solved] to the start of the title. You can select the green checkmark icon at the same time.
Mr. Programmer
OpenOffice 3.2.0 Build 9483 on Mac OS X 10.9.5.   The locale for any menus or Calc formulas in my posts is English (USA).
MrProgrammer
Volunteer

Return to Mac OSX