Style format window disappearing

Issues installing under the Mac OSX - X11 - Aqua
bingomanatee

Style format window disappearing

Post by bingomanatee »

I have a laptop and a cinema display; I switch between them and when I do I often find my style palette completely disappearing.

that is, its way out there, visible in my cinema display but not on my laptop window, so when I go mobile, I can't use it. (MacBook, System X w/ x11, OO 2.3
UweAltmann
Volunteer

Re: style format window disappearing

Post by UweAltmann »

Try to dock the style window into the main Applications window: holding cmd-(=Apple-key) and double click into the icon-area of the style window (this ist the grey area under the window header aea) should do that. You may wish to have a look into online help for more details on (un)docking style- and navigator window.

If you just ran into the problem, hide the window by selecting the proper entry in the Format-Menü or by typing alt-F11 (or whatever your X11 has selected as modifier key, alt-(=option)-key is the default). And then show it again - now it should appear on your screen properly. If not, it's a bug and should be reported.
Uwe

Thanks to add '[Solved]' at beginning of your first post title (edit button) if your issue has been fixed.