OpenOffice turning screen into snow

Issues installing under the Mac OSX - X11 - Aqua
rpag

OpenOffice turning screen into snow

Post by rpag »

has anyone else had this problem. about one month ago, i opened openoffice and it turned my screen to black and white snow. i can use openoffice, but to get back to the mac home screen, i have to restart the computer. any ideas? i am using a mac probook version 10.4 with open office version 2.3
Hagar Delest

Re: open office turning screen into snow

Post by Hagar Delest »

Please read the Survival Guide for the forum, especially that thread : Tips for a better description of the problem.

I move your question to the Mac forum.
LibreOffice 7.6.2.1 on Xubuntu 23.10 and 7.6.4.1 portable on Windows 10
wurzel
Volunteer

Post by wurzel »

rpag wrote:has anyone else had this problem. about one month ago, i opened openoffice and it turned my screen to black and white snow. i can use openoffice, but to get back to the mac home screen, i have to restart the computer. any ideas? i am using a mac probook version 10.4 with open office version 2.3
Hmmm, not had this problem on my Macbook. Have you updated the video drivers or anything like that recently ? What are the OpenGL settings like in Tools > Options > OpenOffice.org ?

Are you using the X11 or the Aqua version of OpenOffice.org ? Is your Macbook Pro an Intel or PPC processor ?

Alex
rpag

Post by rpag »

X11 and intel. i could not find the GL setings