Moving juh.jar jurt.jar ridl.jar unoil.jar to a custom dir

Issues with installing under all GNU/Linux Distributions
cadabam

Moving juh.jar jurt.jar ridl.jar unoil.jar to a custom dir

Post by cadabam »

Hi,
I am trying to copy juh.jar, jurt.jar, ridl.jar and unoil.jar into a custom lib directory and use these in my classpath ( compile and runtime ). The reason being, the code will be built on a build system which will not have openoffice installed so i can not have the jars referenced form the install directories.

I get a the following exception

Code: Select all

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: com.sun.star.lib.connections.pipe.PipeConnection.createJNI(Ljava/lang/String;)I
[Dynamic-linking native method java.lang.Throwable.getStackTraceDepth ... JNI]
[Dynamic-linking native method java.lang.Throwable.getStackTraceElement ... JNI]
   at com.sun.star.lib.connections.pipe.PipeConnection.createJNI(Native Method)
   at com.sun.star.lib.connections.pipe.PipeConnection.<init>(PipeConnection.java:132)
   at com.sun.star.lib.connections.pipe.pipeConnector.connect(pipeConnector.java:140)
   at com.sun.star.comp.connections.Connector.connect(Connector.java:141)

Seems like since the jars are looking for some file at a relative path and since i moved my jars its not able to find.

I found a similar post http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/vi ... 20&t=34019 and it says about adding path of libjpipe.so to LD_LIBRARY_PATH. But again this file is an artifact of openoffice install.

Note that the host on with this application runs will have openoffice installed but the build host will not. Is there a different way to added the jars to classpath ?

Thanks,
Pradhan

Please don't double-post the same question in different areas of the forum. I have removed your other identical thread. See: The Survival guide (TheGurkha, Moderator)
OpenOffice 3.2 on RedHat Linux 5