Calc crash after windows update

Issues with installing under all versions of MS Windows
spanish99

Calc crash after windows update

Post by spanish99 »

Hello, im using openoffice 4 years, i have 2 laptops and one desktop computer with w10 spanish, after update from august/sept from windows10 updates, the calc crash after x time using this(only in my two laptops, and more fast if i have many calcs opens), i read the others threads about KB i need uninstall for this, but in list installed updates, or uninstall updates dont apears(i only can see last 1 week updates), i tryed also with command line, for list updates, and command line and write the exact update i read in others threads, but say this update is not installed, the same if i put commands in secure start, im frustrated, i dont know what do now. I tryed install previous of openoffice with same result.
openoffice 4.1.5
RusselB

Re: Calc crash after windows update

Post by RusselB »

Welcome to the Forums.
I suspect that this is a Windows 10 update problem, similar to the ones that you have already read about.
As you state that you can't see the updates mentioned in the other posts, have you tried reversing the updates that you can see?
I'm unwilling to rule out that a different update is causing the same, or similar, problem as the updates mentioned in the other posts.
OpenOffice 4.1.7, LibreOffice 7.0.1.2 on Windows 7 Pro, Ultimate & Windows 10 Home (2004)
If you believe your problem has been resolved, please go to your first post in this topic, click the Edit button and add [Solved] to the beginning of the Subject line.
spanish99

Re: Calc crash after windows update

Post by spanish99 »

Yes, i know is a update, because that happends at same time in my 2 laptops(diferents models, one new, and other with 5-6 years), the strange is with my desktop not, maybe is update from windows focussed to laptops, with the same version of windows i dont get any crash, and these laptops works well in the past with openoffice, and then broken in the same week. I tryed but windows only display/allow revert updates of little time, i cant revert or uninstall nothing from the date start the crash, in my laptops, i only need search in the box any word, for crash.
openoffice 4.1.5