AOO 4.1.3 on Win2012R2 automated install, disable welcome

Issues with installing under all versions of MS Windows
Banzai51

AOO 4.1.3 on Win2012R2 automated install, disable welcome

Post by Banzai51 »

Hey all, I'm installing AOO 4.1.3 as an app prereq for a medical app on Citrix servers. I'm looking for information on how to automate the install. The AOO website has lots of info for AOO 3.x, most of which doesn't seem to apply from the forum posts I'm reading.

I'm most of the way there with this command: start /wait C:\apps\OpenOffice\setup.exe /qn ISCHECKFORPRODUCTUPDATES=0 CREATEDESKTOPLINK=0 AgreeToLicense=Yes ADDLOCAL=ALL /lv c:\log\OpenOffice.log

Is there a list of install properties I can take a look at? What I'm looking for now is a way to disable the Welcome screen on first run. The Curveball: This is a Citrix XenApp 7.15 environment with Windows Server 2012R2 and MANDATORY PROFILES.

Are there any HKLM\Software reghacks or install properties that disable that welcome screen?
OpenOffice 4.1.3 on Win2012R2 & XenApp 7.15
John_Ha
Volunteer

Re: AOO 4.1.3 on Win2012R2 automated install, disable welcom

Post by John_Ha »

Welcome to the forum.

First, I doubt the installation instructions at Admin Guide have been updated but the changes are probably so trivial it should be easy to work out the details.

Which welcome screen? The one when you install AOO? Or the one when you start AOO to use it?

We are now on AOO 4.1.5.
LO 6.4.4.2, Windows 10 Home 64 bit

See the Writer Guide, the Writer FAQ, the Writer Tutorials and Writer for students.

Remember: Always save your Writer files as .odt files. - see here for the many reasons why.
Banzai51

Re: AOO 4.1.3 on Win2012R2 automated install, disable welcom

Post by Banzai51 »

Sorry for the confusion, the first run welcome screen.
OpenOffice 4.1.3 on Win2012R2 & XenApp 7.15