Two-finger pad scrolling

Issues with installing under all versions of MS Windows
ralexm

Two-finger pad scrolling

Post by ralexm »

Hi

I'm running OpenOffice 4.1.4, just upgraded from 4.1.3 on a new Windows 10 computer. I usually use a trackpad set up for two-finger scrolling, but it simply refuses to scroll on any OpenOffice programme. Absolutely nothing happens. I've tried using a scroll-wheel on a cheap usb mouse and that works fine, but nothing using the pad. If I have another window open next to it, even if OO is active and under the cursor, scrolling will move the other window.

Any ideas?
OpenOffice 4.1.4 on Windows 10
Zizi64
Volunteer

Re: Two-finger pad scrolling

Post by Zizi64 »

What about the other (third party) applications: are they work with that device? (For example: the non-windows related pure text editors, PDF reader softwares...)
Tibor Kovacs, Hungary; LO7.5.8 /Win7-10 x64Prof.
PortableApps/winPenPack: LO3.3.0-7.6.2;AOO4.1.14
Please, edit the initial post in the topic: add the word [Solved] at the beginning of the subject line - if your problem has been solved.
ralexm

Post by ralexm »

Everything else works fine, Just not OpenOffice.
Zizi64
Volunteer

Post by Zizi64 »

Had you tried it with the LibreOffice? ( The speed of the development is very different at the AOO and LO: maybe the LO can handle this Windows function today.)
Tibor Kovacs, Hungary; LO7.5.8 /Win7-10 x64Prof.
PortableApps/winPenPack: LO3.3.0-7.6.2;AOO4.1.14
Please, edit the initial post in the topic: add the word [Solved] at the beginning of the subject line - if your problem has been solved.
ralexm

Post by ralexm »

I could give it a go. The thing is, the same version worked fine on my old computer with the same OS. Well, it was 4.1.3 but I had the same problem with 4.1.3 on the new computer too.