Program asks for Java

Issues with installing under all versions of MS Windows
huongduong

Program asks for Java

Post by huongduong »

"I LOVE best skateboard for beginners, SO I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE"
State your full name for the record, and so all the other mags can learn to spell it right.
My full name is really long. I have two middle names. I just stick with Alysson Castro; it's easier.
How long have you lived in SF?
I never lived in SF. I always just come here and skate and hang out with my friend Dan, and with the other Think guys; hang out over here at Thrasher. One day I came to Thrasher and some guy asked me if I work here 'cause I come here a lot.
What does NorCal have over SoCal?
Cold weather, rough asphalt; actually, there's a lot of stuff to skate. I feel weird when I come here sometimes. I don't get used to it as quick. SoCal, and right by my house, there I feel comfortable. If I get hurt I just go home, get ice, or cry.
What's the first thing you're going to order at Bob's new restaurant?
I would order a plate called Feijoada. It's made with beans and pork and sausage and a bunch of meat stuff. I don't know how he's gonna do it 'cause it's a vegetarian place, so it will be interesting to see how they make it.
Are stickers for decoration or photo incentive?
For incentive.
What's one trick you want to pull at a famous spot that's no longer around?
I wanted to pull a pop-shove nosegrind at the Presidio spot. I came here twice to try to do that trick and the last time I came they took the rail off. I guess I can't do that anymore.
Which pro, past or present, do you look up to the most?
I've always looked up to Wade Speyer, of course Mark Gonzales, Bob Burnquist, and my friends right now--all the 508 guys like Rob G, Danny Montoya, Chad Tim Tim, and Fabrizio.
Imagine you're on a deserted island. What would you bring an unlimited supply of, falafel or home run pies?
I'll take falafel, but home run pies--I'll just say are unrefusable.
Irresistible. Bob Marley or the Smiths?
That's pretty tough--Bob Marley for sure. I'll never get tired of him.
Thrasher or Playboy?
I'll take Thrasher. I'm a skater, I love skateboarding, so I don't care about anything else.
Video camera or still camera?
I'll take a point-and-shoot. I like photos better.
Portable flatbar or vert ramp? how to turn on a skateboard
For a desert island, I'll have a vert ramp. I'll probably get bored with just a flatbar.
What do you want to learn on a vert ramp?
I want to learn huge backside ollies and Caballerials. Those are my dream tricks that I want to learn on the vert ramp.
Chad Tim Tim or Chad Fernandez?
Chad Tim Tim of course. He's my friend so I've got his back.
Do you consider yourself a sarcastic person?
I consider myself a critic, but what's not my business I don't talk about; I'll keep to myself. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all. That's what it is.
What if someone smells really bad, should you tell them?
If it's my friend, I think so.
Who's a secret Brazilian that's coming up right now?
I don't know too much about Brazilian skaters 'cause I haven't been there for awhile, and I don't know too many. But there's my friend who just got here, I used to skate with him, I grew up with him. His name is Lucio Santos, but we call him Lucio Mosquito. He's amazing and has lots to offer skateboarding over here.
Do you think it's more important to lipslide a 30-stair handrail or to frontside boardslide a 10-stair, but do it with style?
People I like to see skate have to have some flavor in it. It doesn't matter if you do a 40-stair rail if it comes plain. If you do anything that comes with a flavor, a style, something different, a click--that's how I like to see it. I like to see stuff from my friends 'cause those are people I'm so psyched on.
Who's got both of those things? The big guns to do the big rail and also the style and flavor you're talking about?
Talking about rails and...
Talking about both as a package. They can go gnarly and make it look good.
Austin Stephens. He's got the guts and he's got the style. Tim Tim has got the style, he's relaxed and he is definitely amazing to watch.
What's your favorite Thrasher cover?
"Wade Burns Europe." You know that cover of Wade skating Marseille, France. That's my favorite. How to ride a skateboard for beginners
Any parting words and thanks?
I want to thank the Lord, always, and I want to thank my friends, they know who they are, and my sponsors--Think skateboards, Venture trucks, Universal hardware, Furnace skateshop. I've been getting shoes lately from I Path. Thanks to all my friends in Brazil. Dave Hoang. Thanks to Thrasher for giving the opportunity, and always making me feel welcome.
Last edited by huongduong on Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
OpenOffice 3.1
Zizi64
Volunteer

Re: Program asks for Java

Post by Zizi64 »

Some functions of the AOO suite (the wizzards and others) use JRE. The AOO is a 32 bit application, therefore you need install 32 bit JRE (It is not depend on 32/64 bit op.sys. type.)
Tibor Kovacs, Hungary; LO7.5.8 /Win7-10 x64Prof.
PortableApps/winPenPack: LO3.3.0-7.6.2;AOO4.1.14
Please, edit the initial post in the topic: add the word [Solved] at the beginning of the subject line - if your problem has been solved.
Bill
Volunteer

Post by Bill »

"Open Office 3.1" will not recognize Java 7 or Java 8. If you're using "Open Office 3.1", you'll have to go to Oracle and download Java 6. You may have to register because the old Java 6 downloads are intended to be used by developers for testing, not by end users.
AOO 4.1.14 on Ubuntu MATE 22.04
Zizi64
Volunteer

Post by Zizi64 »

If you're using "Open Office 3.1", you'll have to go to Oracle and download Java 6.
...or you need upgrade to a newer version of the Apache OpenOffice or LibreOffice...
Tibor Kovacs, Hungary; LO7.5.8 /Win7-10 x64Prof.
PortableApps/winPenPack: LO3.3.0-7.6.2;AOO4.1.14
Please, edit the initial post in the topic: add the word [Solved] at the beginning of the subject line - if your problem has been solved.