[Solved] Possible solution for error 2755:110

Issues with installing under all versions of MS Windows

[Solved] Possible solution for error 2755:110

Postby compassn » Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:44 am

Note: I am using Windows XP Pro SP3

When the installer unpacked the program files onto my desktop in a folder it created, the files were all encrypted.Meaning the writing describing the files were all green.If you also have this......
Go to the folder the files have been unpacked in and see if the writing is all green.If so, choose "edit" from the top menu and choose "select all" then on any file, right click and choose "properties".
In the little page that will appear, click on the "Advanced" button.On the bottom of this page that appears,remove the check mark from "encrypt contents to secure data".
It may take a moment or two after you click on "OK" but when you do you will notice all files in this folder now have black lettering as opposed to the green before when it was encrypted.
Now you should be able to double click on the "Setup" icon and away you go installing the software.
It worked for me,hope it works for you as well.
Last edited by Hagar Delest on Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Tagged [Solved]
OOo 3.0.X on Ms Windows XP
compassn

Re: Possible solution for error 2755:110

Postby desertwindz » Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:14 am

Thank you so much for posting that tip. I have been searching everywhere for this solution! Worked great for me; happily running the latest version now. Thanks again! :D
OOo 3.0.X on Ms Windows XP
desertwindz

Return to MS Windows