[Dropped] Sudden failure

Issues with installing under all versions of MS Windows
jenny105

[Dropped] Sudden failure

Post by jenny105 »

Hi Im a long term user but still a niovice when something doesnt work.

I was using the seagull logo. Spreadsheet then text. Then tried to reuse the icon but it has failed.
I believe this happened before but cant remember how to fix it. My present system is 4.1.7 or 8. I have several others still listed at the moment I cant find these.
Thanks in advance. :bravo:
Jenny105
 Edit: Another version of the story is in duplicate topic Failed or Frozen System
-- MrProgrammer, forum moderator 
Last edited by MrProgrammer on Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Moved topic from Beginners forum to MS Windows; Dropped: No respose from OP
OpenOffice 4.1.7 on windows 10
floris v
Volunteer

Re: Sudden failure

Post by floris v »

Hi, welcome. :D Can you please explain in more detail what you were doing and what exactly went wrong? For you, the description is quite clear, for us, who can't look over your shoulder, it's a mystery. So: I tried to insert the OpenOffice logo in a document. Then OpenOffice crashed. Or the picture wasn't displayed... Etc.
OpenOffice 4.1.11 on Ubuntu; LibreOffice 6.4 on Linux Mint, LibreOffice 7.6.2.1 on Ubuntu
If your problem has been solved or your question has been answered, please edit the first post in this thread and add [Solved] to the title bar.
Nederlandstalig forum
Bill
Volunteer

Re: Sudden failure

Post by Bill »

Did you try restarting the computer?
AOO 4.1.14 on Ubuntu MATE 22.04