Push Button Alignment Issue in Forms

Discuss the database features
dreamquartz

Push Button Alignment Issue in Forms

Post by dreamquartz »

Hi All,

Is there any information available about making the properties of a Push Button keep the setting of Alignment "Center"?

I am coming across this now again and again, and do not know what the problem is.
I use LO in both Ubuntu 16.04 and Windows 7 Pro, and did not have the issue for a long time.
After modifying entry forms, and updating LO to now the latest version (5.4.1.2) it is showing again.
On both OS's the font is the same (Arial) for the forms, so that can not be the issue.
I do not know if it starts from the Ubuntu side to the Windows side of things or the other way around.

I take my db with me on a USB stick so I can work on it where ever I want, and sync the moment I use it on the other OS.
It is definitely a setting issue that changes, because I have older and work/develop versions where it is not happening.

Dream
LO 7.x, HSQLDB 2.7.x & Ubuntu 22.04 LTS.
Villeroy
Volunteer

Re: Push Button Alignment Issue in Forms

Post by Villeroy »

It is a bug in LibreOffice. If this is too annoying then you can fix it with OpenOffice or any old version of LO. Once the changed orientation is saved, recent LO versions will obey the setting.
Please, edit this topic's initial post and add "[Solved]" to the subject line if your problem has been solved.
Ubuntu 18.04 with LibreOffice 6.0, latest OpenOffice and LibreOffice