Forms - No action to enable of disable filter

Discuss the database features
arfgh

Forms - No action to enable of disable filter

Post by arfgh »

hey there.

When we filter the forms, in the navigation toolbar we can see how the 'filter icon' gets highlighted, and we can click on it to disable the filtered form.
I wanted to insert a button like this on my froms, but there is a problem.
The actions we can add to the button control, none of them are referring the filters.

So i want to know if we have some way to do the same with a button control.

thx in advance
OpenOffice last version | Mageia Linux x64 | Ubuntu Linux | Windows 8.1 Enterprise x64 | Java last version
RPG
Volunteer

Re: Forms - No action to enable of disable filter

Post by RPG »

Hello
arfgh wrote:So i want to know if we have some way to do the same with a button control.
Yes it can be done. Button must be in the form what must be changed as you see in the form-navigator.

Use a button
Action: Open Document/ webpage
url: .uno:FormFiltered

More in formation is in the link: Framework/Article/OpenOffice.org 3.x Commands - Apache OpenOffice Wiki

Romke
LibreOffice 7.1.4.2 on openSUSE Leap 15.2
arfgh

Post by arfgh »

wow, tons commands !
thx so much
Last edited by arfgh on Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OpenOffice last version | Mageia Linux x64 | Ubuntu Linux | Windows 8.1 Enterprise x64 | Java last version
Villeroy
Volunteer

Post by Villeroy »

There is also a navigation form control which is a navigation toolbar attached to the form. You can show/hide certain segments.
The last button on the real navigation toolbar opens an additional grid view in a docked window. That window has its own toolbar with a dialog based filter tool. The URL for this command is .uno:ViewFormAsGrid
Please, edit this topic's initial post and add "[Solved]" to the subject line if your problem has been solved.
Ubuntu 18.04 with LibreOffice 6.0, latest OpenOffice and LibreOffice
arfgh

Post by arfgh »

but still a question is missing. How to make the button grey when there is no filter ? With buttons that use actions, they get grey automatically when no proceed to use them, how to do the same ? I tried the property 'enabled' but, no.
RPG
Volunteer

Post by RPG »

Hello
arfgh wrote:I tried the property 'enabled' but, no.
You can try more!

Romke
LibreOffice 7.1.4.2 on openSUSE Leap 15.2
arfgh

Post by arfgh »

what you mean, is there a property to put the button image as grey ? i dont think that, other than to change it for other graphic image.
arfgh

Post by arfgh »

following the same way... how to do to keep the form in the same register when we disable the filter ?
Villeroy
Volunteer

Post by Villeroy »

t89027.odt
filter button on form
(9.82 KiB) Downloaded 137 times
Please, edit this topic's initial post and add "[Solved]" to the subject line if your problem has been solved.
arfgh

Post by arfgh »

Villeroy, what i want is to keep the form showing the register that i have just now, where i arrived it thx to the filter. Then, when i click again the filter to disable it, i back to the first register. What i want is to keep the form viewing the same register i arrived.
Villeroy
Volunteer

Post by Villeroy »

Register? You mean the position of the record cursor? Write a macro which stores the bookmark, applies the filter and then navigates to the bookmark. Catch any error for the case when the bookmark is filtered out.
arfgh

Post by arfgh »

yes, 'record'.

Some example ?