[Solved] Timestamps of Component files

Discuss the database features
misitu

[Solved] Timestamps of Component files

Post by misitu »

Edit: I have just realised that this would be better addressed, in the first place, to the HSQL support team
Therefore I have, for the moment at least, marked it Solved. Fulsome Apologies and, in any event, I might BRB :) 

Hello!

I keep regular backups using the HSQL Backup Database statement.
I have just noticed what might be a discrepancy in the timestamps, going back a few days.

Showing now

Code: Select all

.data           2016-10-02 21:29
.properties  2016-10-04 20:55
.script        2016-10-04 20:55
Intervening days not shown but .data shows same timestamp as above. In other words, problem is a few iterations in existence.

Last Good set

Code: Select all

.data         2016-10-02 14:28
.properties 2016-10-02 14:28
.script        2016-10-02 14:28
I would appreciate if I could have some feedback as to what this indicates, e.g. potential for corruption either now or later on in the future.

I don't use the macro enhanced startup system. The database is just the folder as is, with drivers in the right place etc etc.

It is also possible that accessing/modifying the database OUTSIDE AOOBase might have caused this. I also use sqltool and SQLworkbench/J with, however, the same drivers.

This is repairable if I take a snap of the current tables as a Calc sheet and paste that back into the database at the last state where the timestamps agree but, as this is a bit of work, I could avoid if there are no risks.

I am guessing that I will have to repair but any informed comment will be helpful as I am now stuck needing to fix several other issues in the system :cry:

Thanks in advance
David
OpenOffice 4.1.1
HSQLDB 2.3.4
Windows 7 HP / Windows 10
OOBasic