Treeview in forms

Discuss the database features
arfgh

Treeview in forms

Post by arfgh »

hello there guys... just a question.

Can i use the treeview control into base forms ?

How ? because on form designs i never had that control to be used....

thx in advance
OpenOffice last version | Mageia Linux x64 | Ubuntu Linux | Windows 8.1 Enterprise x64 | Java last version
arfgh

Create transparent form and use treeview control

Post by arfgh »

Edit: Moved from New to Base. What can I do!!? What can't I do? because that is not your topic arfgh and you are not contributing to a solution for ryetee.
-- MrProgrammer, forum moderator 
at the moment i was not able to remove the little frame that is surrounding the whole inner window. I wanted to remove the frame to create a transparent form for a special design purpose...

Just that little detail was the only thing that i was unable to do in base forms...
Ah, and the use of the treeview control into base forms... yes in dialogs, but not in forms, and i dont know which is the cause of that...
OpenOffice last version | Mageia Linux x64 | Ubuntu Linux | Windows 8.1 Enterprise x64 | Java last version
arfgh

Re: Treeview in forms

Post by arfgh »

anybody ?
any idea ?
RoryOF

Post by RoryOF »

This posting might be of help (I haven't given it any thought)
https://ask.libreoffice.org/t/create-tr ... -base/9502
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.15 on Xubuntu 22.04.4 LTS
arfgh

Post by arfgh »

RoryOF, what i want is to use the treeview control for other purpose, not to show any set of data....
In this case i want to use it more like a visual help....