Tab Order in form with mulitple sub-forms issue

Discuss the database features
dreamquartz

Tab Order in form with mulitple sub-forms issue

Post by dreamquartz »

OK,

Using LO 7.2.0.4 on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS.

This has been dealt with many a times.
However, I am stuck in a form, that I seem not to be able to sort it out any more.
It has 1 form, multiple sub-forms, and sub-sub-forms.

This is what I do:
All forms are set to "Current page" in "Form properties" "Cycle"
All non "Tab stops" are set to "No" in their specific "Properties"."Tabstop". For these their "Tab order" is set to '0'.

All other "Tab stops", that are required to be a "Tabstop" are set to "Yes" in their specific "Properties".
The First "Tab stop" is on the Main Form and numbered '0' in its specific "Properties"."Tab order".

The sequence of all other "Tab stops" is set by increment of '1' for their specific "Properties"."Tab order".

This is principle is based on an old entry in the forum, but I cannot find it any more.

I also know that it could have been done by hacking into the form itself and manually setting information, but this a very tricky one, because the odb file needs to unzipped, and the form needs to manually updated.
I tried it once, but not really successfully.

Since LO 6 series, I have not been able to set the "Tab order" via above described method.

Questions:
Does anyone know where to find the 'old' links, describing the above methods?
Is there an other method of setting the "Tab order" for Forms, sub-forms, sub-sub-forms and so on and so forth.....

Thanks in advance

10/06/2021 UPDATE
found 2 links with information, but am still unable to solve the 'Tab-Order' issue
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=34333&p=343453&hil ... +#p343453
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=28399&p=129450#p140170
The suggestion by Datajet (2nd link) served me well over the years, but not for the specific form.
LO 7.x, HSQLDB 2.7.x & Ubuntu 22.04 LTS.