Example DB for Industrial Plant Maintenance

Discuss the database features

Example DB for Industrial Plant Maintenance

Postby poracapaso » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:01 pm

Good afternoon everyone!
I'm looking for an example database, although I use LibreOffice, it can also be in OpenOffice, for Industrial Maintenance, with what is maintenance from machines, forklifts, gates, motors, etc.
In it, you have to be able to load the equipment of the plant, and then make the preventive maintenance plan and also in the event of problems, load reactive maintenance, where you can assign the technician, future dates of the plan to execute the maintenance of the part, Some of the sections that you would need to start loading the equipment that is being maintained are:

Physical location
Category
Equipment
Subteam
Part
Detail
Maintenance Class
Preventive Maintenance Interval

After this as a basis, I would have to start loading the maintenance plan with dates, then assign the person responsible for the task, change the date if applicable, etc.
If someone has an example base that I can provide, I will be very grateful.

Regards!
LibreOffice 6.4.4.2
poracapaso

Re: Example DB for Industrial Plant Maintenance

Postby UnklDonald418 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:26 pm

See if this is at all helpful
MachMtc.odb
(79.16 KiB) Downloaded 36 times

Relational database design is not intuitive.
If you are intent on designing your own database, rather than purchase a professionally designed one, then look at this tutorial on database design.
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/0/02/Base_tutorial.pdf
If you master the concepts presented there you should be well on your way to designing your own database.
If your problem has been solved, please edit this topic's initial post and add "[Solved]" to the beginning of the subject line
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.8 & LibreOffice 6.4.7.2 - Windows 10 Professional
UnklDonald418
Volunteer

Return to Base