[Dropped] Not able to see mathtype equation

Discuss the formula editor
Victor20
Banned

[Dropped] Not able to see mathtype equation

Post by Victor20 »

Well,mathtype equations and cross references are not viewable in my device.However when i tried to view in Word format,it is cool.And here it shows only empty and equation numbers.Pls if someone knows the solution,i request to post it here as now i m frustrated a bit.Thanks in advance.
Last edited by MrProgrammer on Mon May 22, 2023 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Dropped: No response to questions -- MrProgrammer, forum moderator
«Removed by moderator»
keme
Volunteer

Re: Not able to see mathtype equation

Post by keme »

Assuming that you are asking about the third party MathType extension, and not the Math application integrated in the Office suite.

Mathtype works with all relevant OpenOffice/LibreOffice applications (i.e. Math and Base are excluded) on MS Windows and Apple OSX, and should generate a fallback graphic for displaying content on unsupported platforms (e.g. iOS, Linux, Android).
  • What is your device? (A Mac/PPC, tablet, Chromebook, etc.?)
  • Which "Word format" did you use? (Talking about a specific file/storage format, or a specific viewer app?)
  • What do you mean by "only empty and equation numbers"? (Is it the sequence numbers like "Equation 1, Equation 2" etc. or content - i.e. numbers inside equations?)
Depending on the nature and context of your problem, it may be more pertinent to ask Design Science for a solution.